August's "HERBS" is currently CLOSED and is in Preparation, SHIPPING OCCURS BETWEEN 8/5-8/21
Please note that due to COVID-19, Tracking numbers may take longer to update, please wait at least 7-10 days before reaching out
September's "Brassicas & Dianthus/Strawberries & Irises" is currently OPEN for orders from 8/1-8/31, shipping around 9/6
Our August shipment will be our LAST Basic and Premium Bin shipments. If you are subscribed to one of these, we need your input as to which subscription you would prefer next!

The Shop

Products / Bountiful Bulbs Fertilizer

Bountiful Bulbs Fertilizer

$5.00

Product Description

Approximately 3oz Ingredients 37% Wheat middlings – Balanced nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium source with food value for essential soil microbes 22% Distillers grains – An economical source of nitrogen with strong nutritional value for beneficial soil microbes 11% NaturalPhos™ organic steamed bone meal – Highly available phosphorus source with naturally occurring calcium 10% Alfalfa meal – Balanced source of nitrogen and potassium that also includes the root stimulant triacontanol 10% Organic potassium sulfate – Source of potassium and sulfate mined from the Great Salt Lake 5% Dried molasses – Excellent source of carbohydrates to feed microbes in the soil 3% AZOMITE® – Source of calcium, magnesium and a banquet of other essential trace nutrients 2% Organic humic acid – Soil conditioner to help chelate soil minerals for optimized uptake in plants Guaranteed Analysis Total Nitrogen (N) 2% Available Phosphate (P2O5) 4% Soluble Potash (K2O) 6%

Share This