March's "Carrots/Celery & Cornflower/Strawflower" is currently CLOSED and is STILL in Process, SHIPPING OCCURS BETWEEN 3/8-4/9
Please note that due to COVID-19 and weather delays, Tracking numbers may take longer to update, please wait at least 7-10 days before reaching out
April's "Squash & Aster/Primrose" is currently CLOSED and shipping will occur simultaneous to the remainder of March. Shipping occurs between 4/7 and 4/29
Plant boxes may be delayed based on arrival of plants from our supplier, we appreciate your patience!
May's "Beans & Verbena/Periwinkle" is currently OPEN and accepting orders from 4/5-4/30, shipping will begin around 5/6
Note: these shipments will NOT arrive by Mother's Day, please email to request an intro letter/card PDF

The Shop

Products / Rose Fertilizer

Rose Fertilizer

$5.00

Product Description

Approximately 3oz Ingredients 23% Alfalfa meal – Balanced source of nitrogen and potassium that also includes the root stimulant triacontanol 22% Organic meat and bone meal – Porcine (swine) nitrogen source that also contributes calcium and iron 12% NaturalPhos™ organic steamed bone meal – Highly available phosphorus source that also contains calcium 8% Organic feather meal – Cost-effective source of slow-release nitrogen 7% Wheat middlings – Balanced nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium source with food value for essential soil microbes 5% Fish meal – Nitrogen and phosphorus source with naturally occurring calcium and unique trace nutrient profile 5% Organic potassium sulfate – Source of potassium and sulfate mined from the Great Salt Lake 5% Dried molasses – Excellent source of carbohydrates to feed microbes in the soil 3% Organic blood meal – Porcine (swine) source of nitrogen and iron for green leaves 3% AZOMITE® – Source of calcium, magnesium and a banquet of other essential trace nutrients 3% Organic bat guano – Fast-release nitrogen source with long-term soil conditioning benefits 2% Organic kelp meal – Source of iron, manganese and other trace nutrients and contributor to the accumulation of humus in soil 2% Organic humic acid – Soil conditioner to help chelate soil minerals for optimized uptake in plants Guaranteed Analysis Total Nitrogen (N) 4% Available Phosphate (P2O5) 6% Soluble Potash (K2O) 3%

Share This